Yes, I'm an Arsenal fan for this weekend... Just for this weekend... Really hope they beat chelsea this time... I admit they're a good team, but I just don't like the idea that they're sending out... That you can buy the trophies with money... So, for this weekend... just for this weekend, I'm an Arsenal fan...
Didn't win anything good at the D&D last night... Only got a mini tower fan... But much better than some others who only got like $10 starbucks voucher... Hehe... Missed out on the iPod Nano and PSP... Really wanted to get the Nano so Yireng can have it... =( Too bad...
Anyway, the food wasn't all that great... Acceptable but not that great... Expected more from HILTON... =(
Had a hard time getting out of bed too... The thing ended so late, by the time i reached home, showered and everything, it was so late liao... Now got a bit of headache too... +_+
Hope don't have to work tomr... then can take a rest before going to church for Deck the Halls vide duty... OK, gotta go now... need to finish something so that maybe can leave slightly earlier... headache getting quite bad now...