That's mackie with REALLY long fur... Think he needs grooming SOON... Anyway, this was taken with my new phone. Not bad right? One of the very few pictures with him sticking his tongue out... Cute RITE!!!!
Haven't been posting the last few days cos of Christmas and leave... Hehe... YES, I'm on leave til 2nd Jan... been lazing around these couple of days... So shiok... =D
So, Man U won again... but chelsea won too... And that's bad for anybody... But i think Ivan's right... the refrees seem to be siding with chelsea far too much... Some may beg to differ, but dats what i think...
Been reading a couple of blogs too... Something just seemed to catch my attention... I find it kinda weird for people to start criticising and telling people off on others' blogs... Hmm, how do I put this in words... I mean the tag boards are meant to be used by readers to post comments and msgs to the blogger... So whatever is being said to the blogger doesn't concern other readers... However, some readers just cant help themselves but assume that they are good enuf, or think that the blogger is incapable of defending himself/herself...
That strikes me as rather odd... I mean, the tag boards are not discussion forums or chatrooms... So what does it concern mere readers what other people post on the tag boards...
Go ahead... read some blogs and see what i mean... You'll notice some egoistic, pompous jerk "championing" the integrity of the blogger... When even the blogger doesn't mind...!!!
You ask:"Why so agitated?"
Hmm, i dun really know why also... But I just find it irking how some readers can just presume to own the blog, or act as if they are the "Guardian Angel" of the blog... Brings to mind this question: "What is their ulterior motive...?"