Hehe... Been sometime since I blogged. Too busy... too tired... can't be bothered... Just some of the many reasons...
In any case, just had my first competitive sports (badminton) at heart.sports last Sat. My ankles were still rather sore from the many injuries, but thinking that it was only badminton, I didn't think that it would matter... What a mistake... Strained my right ankle while trying to receive a long serve from Zihao in the 1st set of the men's singles. After that couldn't really rest on the right leg... ended up losing the 2nd set HORRIBLY... BUT not taking any credit from Zihao... he's too good... even if my ankles were alright, he'd still beat me...
At least Jiamin and I managed to win the mixed doubles... However, judging from the other Regions' teams, it's gonna be a uphill climb from now on. Hopefully by this Sat, my ankles won't hurt so much...
Jiamin's quite good... =D Guess that's the difference in recreational and trained players... Well, at least our Rounders teams won both their games... Basketball... umm, well... we were never really strong in basketball anyway...
I still think Dolphins is too gentle a mascot for our region... (as compared to marlins, rays and sharks)... But then again, who ever heard of "Steamed Dolphin", "Barbequed Dolphin" or "Dolphin Fins Soup"??? Mwahahahaha
So we're the only region that can't be "eaten"... YEAH... ... ...